Dr. Vineet Malhotra currently working as a Consultant urologist where job description requires to run the urology units at these hospitals and perform various endourology, reconstructive and laparoscopic procedures. Dr. Vineet Malhotra associated with the department of urology for the last ten years and have been exposed to different practice methodologies.Dr. Vineet Malhotra have a special interest in recent advances in minimally invasive procedures in urology.
- Senior Consultant Urologist and Andrologist at Rockland Hospital, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi
- Senior Consultant Urologist and Andrologist at Sukhmani hospital, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi
- Senior Consultant Urologist and Andrologist at Nova Medical Centre, East of Kailash, New Delhi
- Former Senior Consultant Urologist and Andrologist at Jeewan Mala Hospital, Karol Bagh New Delhi
- Former Visiting Consultant Urologist at PSRI, Saket, New Delhi and Vimhans Hospital, New Delhi.
- Consultant Urologist at QRG Central Hospital, Faridabad. October 2007 to June 2009
- Junior Consultant Urologist and Andrologist at Batra Hospital and Medical Research Centre at New Delhi - November 2006 to October 2007
- Chief Resident in Urology at Muljibhai Patel Urological Hospital, Nadiad - June 2005 to June 2006.
- Resident in Urology at MPUH, Nadiad – January 2003 to June 2006.
- Worked as Senior Resident in Urology at Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi – 2001 and 2003 , New Delhi
- Senior Resident in Urology at Nanavati Hospital,Mumbai – November 1999 to October 2000
- Senior Resident in Urology at Batra hospital ,New Delhi – January to October 1999
Trainings and Conferences
- Received specialized training for Laparoscopy, Endourology, Transplantation and Microsurgical Andrology at MPUH, Nadiad – 2003 to 2006
- Published chapter in Textbook ‘Manual on infertility’ by Kamini Rao titled ‘Anejaculation
- Presented four papers at World Congress of Endourology 2006 held at Cleveland Clinic , Ohio, U.S.A
- Presented three papers at WCE 2004 held at Mumbai
- Presented papers at Usicon 2004 at Kochi, WZusicon 2005 at Akola, Usicon 2005 at Ahemdabad and WZusicon 2006 at Mehsana.
- First prize in national quiz at Usicon 2006 held at Varanasi
- Third prize for best poster at Usicon 2006 at Varanasi
- Second Prize for best video at WZUsicon 2005 at Akola
- Gold medalist in Surgery and Ophthalmology, 1995,Nagpur University
- Bombay Talent Search Scholar 1987
M.B.B.S : JNMC, Wardha (Gold Medallist)
M.S : GMC, Nagpur
D.N.B (Urology) : M.P.U.H, (Nadiad). Gujarat